Who we are:
Our website address is www.bold-group.com
At Bold Group, we place emphasis on the privacy of our website audience.
What information we collect, and why we collect it:
The personal information we ask you to provide, and the reasons we ask for the same, are made clear to you in the section below.
If you contact us directly, we may receive information about you such as name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. This is for your convenience so that the details do not have to be filled again when you leave another message.
When you register for an account, we may ask for similar contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
The information we collect is used in various ways, for example:
• To operate and maintain our website.
• To enhance, customize, and improve our website and the user experience.
• To understand and analyse how you use our website.
• To develop new features and improve site functionality.
• To communicate with the audience either directly or through a partner, for product updates, marketing, and promotional purposes, and to send e-mails, for which, we explicitly ask for the viewer’s consent.
• To stay vigilant regarding fraudulent activities and prevent their occurrence.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child submitted this kind of data on our website, please contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
To protect your personal information (PII), we make sufficient provisions and follow best security practices to ensure it is not misused, accessed, or revealed.